With some hesitation, but after much deliberation, I’m going to sell my K3/100 Trasceiver and P3 Panadaptor.
- I will entertain any reasoned offers. I might consider splitting the units.
- I will not part (decompose) the transceiver or P3.
- Purchased as K3/10-K from professional builder in Aptos California.
- Added KPA3 + options as current owner.
- ESD precautions followed, experienced electronics builder.
- KDVR3 - Digital Voice Recorder - installed
- KIO3 - installed - IF & Transverter Interface
- KPA3 - 100W PA - installed
- KAT3 - 100W Auto-tuner installed
- Filters (Inrad):
- FL2 : 2.7kHz 8-pole (General purpose)
- FL3: 1.80 kHZ 8-pole (SSB/digital)
- FL4: 400 Hz 8-pole digital modes
- Has upgraded VFO knobs (heavy steel/brass)
Not operated very much since 2013 (3-4 hrs total, stored in pelican case w/ desiccant. Recently tested - just as I left it.
- Built by the current owner.
- ESD Precautions, experienced builder.
- Latest firmware (1.60) installed 2020-07-25
- Build and calibration manual,
- Operating manual,
- Cables for P3-K3 interconnect
- Some parts from build (leftover / spares) included.
- Manuals included (assemby, alignment and operating for PA, Radio, DVR and IF board).
Reason for sale
It is simply surplus to needs, I have a KX3 station + SDR and is too nice to let it ‘age/depreciate in a box’.
London IO91, will consider shipping, UK destinations strongly preferred.
my call @ this domain.
K3 In Case (available separately)
P3 Display Detail (Capture)